We have been providing denture and dental appliance services to local Dentists in Co. Kildare and Co. Wicklow for more than 35 years. We are delighted to offer our services directly to the public for the first time.
Clinical Dental Technician
Our Clinical Dental Technician (CDT) is fully qualified to legally & safely provide dentures and removable oral appliances directly to the public.
- Bachelor in Dental Technology (TCD)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Dental Technology (TCD)
Registered with the Dental Council of Ireland.
The CDT has been trained to:
- recognise signs and symptoms of oral diseases.
- to examine the hard and soft tissues in the mouth for signs of injury due to poor-fitting dentures, trauma or the ageing process.
- to determine suitability for certain treatments so that the supporting structures in the mouth are protected from injury.
- provide referrals to dentists for further examination and treatment.
Williams Dental Laboratory
We run our own dental laboratory which allows us to maintain a high standard of craftsmanship during the fabrication of your dentures.
Repairs and additions can be carried out by our Technicians, ready the next-day.
We are committed to providing continued laboratory services to local GDPs.
Our technicians are fully qualified and registered with the Dental Council of Ireland. The Laboratory is registered with the HPRA to fabricate medical devices in accordance with EU regulations.
Dentists / General Dental Practitioners (GDPs)
We are obliged to ensure oral structures are in good health before we begin restorative work.
It is our belief that the patient should receive the best treatment possible:
- Our policy is to refer patients to their current Dentist for continuity of treatment.
- Patients who do not currently attend a GDP are referred to local Dentists for an examination.
- We are happy to receive referrals to provide removable restorations for Private patients and Medical Card holders. Contact us at 045-898014.