appliance care in 6 easy steps
mouth guards | night splints | bleaching trays | retainers
- Rinse under cold water after each use.
- The appliance should be cleaned regularly. Dilute a small quantity of detergent (e.g. washing-up liquid or liquid hand-soap) in a cup of warm water (below 50°C). Alternatively, denture sterilising tablets (e.g. Sterodent) can be used but this is not essential.
- Use a soft toothbrush to remove any debris from the appliance.
- Inspect the appliance for damage or excessive wear. Contact us if you need a replacement.
- Rinse the appliance and toothbrush thoroughly using cold water.
- Store the appliance in the box provided.